As part of the Seychelles India Day celebration, the Chef Kunal Kapur is organizing a workshop at
Venue: Eden Plaza
Date: 4th October
Time: 10:30 am.
Chef Kunal Kapur is an Indian celebrity chef and restaurateur, best known as the host and judge of the TV seriesMasterChef India Season 1, 2 and 3 on Star Plus. Public are invited to attend to view his demonstrations. It is an open invitation to all to see various cuisines. It is not an event to miss for those who love Indian Food.
A Gala Lunch is a ticketed event organized at
Venue: Ephelia Resort, Port Launay
Date: Sunday 5th October
Event: Musical show by Indian artistes 11:30-12:30
Gala Lunch from 12:30-15:00
Lunch ticket shall be RS 750 per person (exclusive of Alcoholic drinks)
“Cooking is all about the Right Spices and the Right"
Born in New Delhi in a Punjabi family, he began cooking at home as a young boy. Growing up in an environment of bankers, and while getting ready to become a banker, he joined Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh to pursue his dreams. Kunal also opened a restaurant which has achieved the Best Restaurant Award In January 2008, he was rated as one of the Best Indian chefs in Delhi by India Today and was also titled as "the next big guy in kebabs and curries in India"
- Entered into Limca Book of Records for creating India’s Largest Chocolate Tower, it stood at 26 feet and 8inches tall, 14 feet wide, four sided pyramid, approximately 2 stories high.
- Have won the Gourmet Guru award by Food and Nightlife Magazine
- Have been adjudged as one of the Best 15 chefs in India.
- Diya, Indian restaurant won the best Indian Restaurant Award 2009 – 2012, by times Food Guide.
- Best Indian Chef in Delhi ,2008
The mouth watering various Indian cuisine dishes will give value for your money and you will really enjoy the Taste of India. Some of his favourite dishes are on display:
Seychelles India Day Lunch Committee
Siva Pillay : 2711875
Sonie Benoiton : 2718191